Jeremy has a diverse practice built on a methodical and scientific approach to cases stemming from his engineering degree from Georgia Tech. His unique skillset permits him to understand complex matters and ensure the client’s goals are met in a timely and cost-effective manner. Jeremy earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering from Georgia Tech, and his J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law.
Jeremy regularly speaks to insurance professionals on current and emerging liability issues which affect them and their clients.
Jeremy enjoys spending time with his wife Margaret and children, Alice and Virginia. He is also an avid runner and serves on the Holy Family Christo Rey Advisory Council.
- Alabama State Bar
- Mississippi State Bar
- United States District Court for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi
- United States Supreme Court
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Claims Litigation Management Alliance
- National Retail and Restaurant Defense Association